COACHING IN EDUCATION COURSE
Helping Students To Improve Their Own Performance
COACHING IN EDUCATION COURSE FOR TEACHERS
Coaching is a force for change and improvement in the classroom. We provide a space to share all ideas with their colleagues in order to have a bigger impact in their own schools.
COACHING IN EDUCATION COURSE DESCRIPTION
In the last decade, the application of coaching to educational contexts has gained more and more interest. In addition to the possibilities offered in areas such as leadership and team management, there have been numerous experiences and research on the changes that occur both in the classroom and in the academic results of students when teachers are able to use techniques of coaching in their classrooms.
An educational coach supports, challenges, and empowers others to develop their capacities. Coaching is a force for change and improvement in schools. Research identifies it as the best form of professional development available: individualised, responsive and intensive. In our Coaching in Education Course the participants will get to understand what the bases of coaching are, be able to differentiate it from other forms of intervention and use some practical tools that can be employed in their own educational contexts. By working on emotional education from coaching and applying a methodology that teaches students another way to develop, innovate, study and understand, the participants will raise their skills as trainers or members of the teaching sector. Through a series of engaging and interactive workshop sessions and coaching tools, that help to discover the inner potential of the students, align their objectives, discover talents and areas of improvement, teaching staff will discover how to immediately apply what they learn in their professional context.
They will also learn the best ways to have a positive and transformational impact in their schools, by also disseminating all skills, models, ideas and activities proposed in this course with their colleagues in order to have a bigger impact in their own educational community.
OBJECTIVES OF THE COACHING IN EDUCATION COURSE FOR TEACHERS
- Learning educational coaching theory and its application in different contexts
- Identifying similarities and differences between coaching and mentoring
- Acknowledging the most recent research in educational coaching
- Understanding and applying key elements of coaching
- Building coaching culture in educational institutions
- Establishing coaching practice in the classroom
- Coaching partnership & coaching cycles
- Using tools, platforms and videos to support coaching
- Detecting current good practices and developments in Europe
- Exchanging experiences and cross-cultural practices
- Sharing ideas and materials between colleagues
- Improving of language and communication skills
- Increasing international cooperation and intercultural awareness
SCHEDULE FOR THE COACHING IN EDUCATION COURSE FOR ERASMUS+ TEACHERS
09:00-10:00 Meeting – Getting to know each other
10:00-11:00 Introduction to the curriculum
11:30-13:30 Introduction to Coaching in Education
14:00-15:00 Theory and principles of Coaching
09:00-10:00 What is coaching, what is not?
10:00-11:00 Key elements of Coaching in educational context
11:30-13:30 Coaching models and typical patterns
14:00-15:00 Planning and creating best environment for coaching in school
09:00-10:00 Establishing coaching processes with effective tools
10:00-11:00 Establishing coaching processes with effective tools
11:30-13:30 Case studies
14:00-15:00 Resources, examples and additional materials
09:00-10:00 Applying coaching strategies into a real educational case
10:00-11:00 Applying coaching strategies into a real educational case
11:30-13:30 Planning a coaching plan according to specific cases
14:00-15:00 Presentation of activities and feedback
09:00-10:00 Best practices in Europe
10:00-11:00 How to build a coaching culture in school?
11:30-13:30 Course overview and evaluation
14:00-15:00 Europass Mobility and Participation Certificates
5 days – 25 hours
* Please contact us for 7, 10, 14, 21 days courses!
* Materials, certificates and cultural activities included!
*Other course days are available, please ask for specific dates.
10.01.2022 > 14.01.2022
14.03.2022 > 18.03.2022
09.05.2022 > 13.05.2022
11.07.2022 > 15.07.2022
12.09.2022 > 16.09.2022
14.11.2022 > 18.11.2022
27.03.2023 – 31.03.2023
17.07.2023 – 21.07.2023
20.11.2023 – 24.11.2023
*Our teacher training courses can fully be funded by Erasmus+ program.
* Please contact us for all inclusive options or specific services depending on your needs and preferences.
- Responsible PLUS PROJECT
- Porpuse Answer you query.
- Legitimation Your consent.
- Recipient NAMECHEAP.
- Usage Rights Access, correct and erase data.