Special Education Course
Special Education Course for teachers
#SpecialEducationCourseForTeachers #SpecialNeedsInEducation #SEN
Special Education Course description
This training course is aimed at getting to know strategies, methodologies and tools to include all students in education by considering special needs and how special education works in Europe in pre-school, in primary and in secondary levels.
The participants will learn to meet the needs of specific individuals and groups of learners in an inclusive way, creating a proper and supportive learning environment for special needs children with cognitive, emotional, or physical disabilities, promoting and managing their growth in conjunction with their special needs.
The participants will have the chance to observe innovative approaches for SNE in Europe and come up with ideas to modify their own curriculum to make sure each student’s special individual needs are met within an integrated approach.
Objectives of Special Education Course for teachers
- Understanding the most common specific learning difficulties
- Identification and diagnosis
- Learning new ideas about how to assist and teach students with these disabilities
- Increasing student awareness to overcome difficulties
- Mutual understanding and respect in the classroom
- Activities to apply in classroom depending on level and type of disorder
- Innovative approaches for SNE
- Materials and methods to improve educational practices
- Developing specific intervention programs for those students
- Detecting current good practices and developments in Europe
- Exchanging experiences and cross-cultural practices
- Sharing ideas and materials between colleagues
- Improving language and communication skills
- Increasing international cooperation and intercultural awareness
Schedule for the Special Education Course
09:00-10:00 Meeting – Getting to know each other
10:00-11:00 Introduction to the curriculum
11:30-13:30 The concept of SNE
14:00-15:00 Principles of SNE
09:00-10:00 The most common specific learning difficulties
10:00-11:00 The process of identification and diagnosis
11:30-13:30 Increasing the self-awareness and self-sufficiency
14:00-15:00 Inclusion into classroom
09:00-10:00 Mutual understanding and respect in the classroom
10:00-11:00 Identification of risks, factors and barriers for each school case
11:30-13:30 Ways, methods and activities for inclusion and inclusion
14:00-15:00 Ways, methods and activities for inclusion and inclusion
09:00-10:00 Practical strategies on how to teach students with special needs
10:00-11:00 Practical strategies on how to teach students with special needs
11:30-13:30 Ready‐to‐use materials to improve educational practices
14:00-15:00 Analysing your own classroom case
09:00-10:00 ICT tools for academic evaluation
10:00-11:00 ICT tools for behavioural evaluation
11:30-13:30 Best practices in Europe
14:00-15:00 Evaluation of the course – Europass Mobility and Certificates
5 days – 25 hours
* Please contact us for 7, 10, 14, 21 days courses!
* Materials, certificates and cultural activities included!
*Other course days are available, please ask for specific dates.
Dates to be confirmed
Dates to be confirmed
* Our teacher training courses can fully be funded by Erasmus+ program.
* Please contact us for all inclusive options or specific services depending on your needs and preferences.
- Responsible PLUS PTOJECT
- Porpuse Answer you query.
- Legitimation Your consent.
- Recipient NAMECHEAP.
- Usage Rights Access, correct and erase data.