Training course for teachers in Gaining The Required Skills to Pursue Future Opportunities
TEACHING ENTREPRENEURSHIP COURSE FOR TEACHERS
The main objectives of this course is to destroy social and individual barriers, make our students be aware of their own talent and empower them to explore them.
teaching entrepreneurship in school COURSE DESCRIPTION
Entrepreneurship is a skill that can be learnt to support the economic and social well-being of 21st century’s citizens. Nowadays it is crucial for young generations to develop entrepreneurial mindset and leadership skills as key competences for a better future.
Entrepreneurship education is also becoming a priority for European Education Policies, as one of the main transversal skills that must be integrated into educational subjects at all levels. According to this perspective, one of the main objectives of this course is to destroy social and individual barriers and limitations in our brains, make our pupils realize their own individual set of talents and empower them to explore, discover and develop those talents according to a creative action plan. Participants of this course will basically get concrete ideas about how to inspire the entrepreneurial potential of our students with transversal skills such as initiative-taking, problem solving, self esteem, creativity, team working, etc. Innovative tools, didactic games and methodologies will provide the right mindset with proper skills and knowledge in order to generate creative ideas and the entrepreneurial initiative to turn those ideas into action.
From a broader perspective, you will learn to define clear learning outcomes and practical techniques to integrate entrepreneurship into school curriculum by a multidisciplinary approach.
OBJECTIVES OF THE teaching entrepreneurship in school COURSE FOR TEACHERS
- Acknowledging entrepreneurship and its role in education
- Being aware of the importance of entrepreneurship in future
- Coping with social and individual barriers and limitations
- Teaching students the entrepreneurial mindset and culture
- Cultivating entrepreneurial skills and qualifications
- Creating an entrepreneurial atmosphere and culture in school environment
- Letting students to identify their own strengths and turn them into initiative
- Evaluating risk calculation and action plan
- Detecting current good practices and developments in Europe
- Exchanging experiences and cross-cultural practices
- Sharing ideas and materials between colleagues
- Improving language and communication skills
- Increasing international cooperation and intercultural awareness
SCHEDULE FOR THE teaching entrepreneurship in school COURSE FOR ERASMUS+ TEACHERS
09:00-10:00 Meeting – Getting to know each other
10:00-11:00 Introduction to the curriculum
11:30-13:30 What is entrepreneurship? Who is the entrepreneur?
14:00-15:00 Keys to educating future entrepreneurs
09:00-10:00 Necessary skills and qualifications for entrepreneurship
10:00-11:00 Barriers and limitations
11:30-13:30 Techniques and methods to create entrepreneurial mindset
14:00-15:00 Techniques and methods to create entrepreneurial mindset
09:00-10:00 Techniques and methods to promote motivation and self confidence
10:00-11:00 Techniques and methods to promote motivation and self confidence
11:30-13:30 Ways, methods and activities for entrepreneurship in education
14:00-15:00 Inspiring activities, games and methods
09:00-10:00 School environment and practical suggestions
10:00-11:00 Risk evaluation
11:30-13:30 Action plan
14:00-15:00 Creating your own action plan
09:00-10:00 Creating your own action plan
10:00-11:00 Presentation of activities and feedback
11:30-13:30 Best practices in Europe
14:00-15:00 Evaluation of the course – Europass Mobility and Certificates
5 days – 25 hours
* Please contact us for 7, 10, 14, 21 days courses!
* Materials, certificates and cultural activities included!
*Other course days are available, please ask for specific dates.
14.03.2022 > 18.03.2022
02.05.2022 > 06.05.2022
04.07.2022 > 08.07.2022
05.09.2022 > 09.09.2022
07.11.2022 > 11.11.2022
06.03.2023 – 10.03.2023
26.06.2023 – 30.06.2023
30.10.2023 – 03.11.2023
*Our teacher training courses can fully be funded by Erasmus+ program.
* Please contact us for all inclusive options or specific services depending on your needs and preferences.
- Responsible PLUS PROJECT
- Porpuse Answer you query.
- Legitimation Your consent.
- Recipient NAMECHEAP.
- Usage Rights Access, correct and erase data.