FLIPPED CLASSROOM COURSE
Make the most of your face-to-face time with you students with the flipped classroom techniques.
FLIPPED CLASSROOM COURSE FOR TEACHERS
In order to help the teachers flip their classroom, we focus on practical aspects of this innovative pedagogy by including flipped lessons to be performed in your own classroom.
FLIPPED LEARNING COURSE DESCRIPTION
Flipped learning is a pedagogical approach in which the conventional notion of classroom-based learning is inverted. The goal of using flipped learning is to get the most out of the face-to-face time in the classroom between teachers and students.
You can achive this with the implementation of blended learning environments in which information and communication technologies (ICTs) are used to enhance students’ learning environments. If you want to achieve greater learning results and make your classes more engaging for you and your students by flipping your own classroom, this course is right for you! The main learning objectives of this training course are understanding the pedagogy of flipped learning, its core principles, benefits and limitations; learning how to use various Web 2.0 technology tools, platforms and programmes for flipped classroom; applying technology to create media for the flipped lessons; learning how to plan and implement a flipped lesson and assessments in flipped learning. In order to help the teachers who want to flip their classroom but don’t know where to start, we focus on practical aspects of this innovative pedagogy by including flipped learning lesson plans (considering specific subjects) and best practices to be performed in your own classroom.
OBJECTIVES OF THE FLIPPED CLASS COURSE FOR TEACHERS
- Understanding the pedagogy of flipped learning
- Learning flipped learning core principles
- Acknowledging the benefits for students and teachers
- Raising awareness of limitations and criticisms
- Web 2.0 ICT tools, platforms and programmes for flipped classroom
- Applying technology to create media for the flipped lesson
- Getting ready to flip your classroom
- Learning how to plan and implement a flipped lesson
- Enriching your flipped classroom with different educational approaches
- Preparing a flipped class plan (considering specific subjects)
- Implementing flipped learning in different subjects and levels
- Assessments in flipped learning
- Evaluation techniques for flipped classroom
- Detecting current good practices and developments in Europe
- Exchanging experiences and cross-cultural practices
- Sharing ideas and materials between colleagues
- Improving language and communication skills
Increasing international cooperation and intercultural awareness
SCHEDULE FOR THE FLIPPED COURSE FOR ERASMUS+ TEACHERS
09:00-10:00 Meeting – Getting to know each other
10:00-11:00 Introduction to the curriculum
11:30-13:30 The pedagogy of Flipped Learning
14:00-15:00 Flipped Learning core principles
09:00-10:00 What is / what is not Flipped Learning
10:00-11:00 Benefits and limitations
11:30-13:30 Web 2.0 Technology tools, platforms and programmes for FC
14:00-15:00 Web 2.0 Technology tools, platforms and programmes for FC
09:00-10:00 Various ICT source pools
10:00-11:00 Key points to implement successfully
11:30-13:30 Project-based learning and interdisciplinary approaches
14:00-15:00 Planning for Flipped Learning
09:00-10:00 Some Flipped Class examples (considering different subjects)
10:00-11:00 Preparing your own Flipped Class plan
11:30-13:30 Designing your own Flipped Class activity
14:00-15:00 Presentation of activities and feedback
09:00-10:00 Best practices in Europe
10:00-11:00 Assessment and evaluation in Flipped Learning
11:30-13:30 Course overview and evaluation
14:00-15:00 Europass Mobility and Participation Certificates
5 days – 25 hours
* Please contact us for 7, 10, 14, 21 days courses!
* Materials, certificates and cultural activities included!
*Other course days are available, please ask for specific dates.
17.01.2022 > 21.01.2022
14.03.2022 > 18.03.2022
09.05.2022 > 13.05.2022
11.07.2022 > 15.07.2022
12.09.2022 > 16.09.2022
14.11.2022 > 18.11.2022
16.01.2023 – 20.01.2023
08.05.2023 – 12.05.2023
11.09.2023 – 15.09.2023
*Our teacher training courses can fully be funded by Erasmus+ program.
* Please contact us for all inclusive options or specific services depending on your needs and preferences.
- Responsible PLUS PROJECT
- Porpuse Answer you query.
- Legitimation Your consent.
- Recipient NAMECHEAP.
- Usage Rights Access, correct and erase data.