INCLUSIVE EDUCATION COURSE
Training course for teachers in Increasing Participation in Learning
INCLUSIVE EDUCATION COURSE FOR TEACHERS
This course will give you the ability to achieve the objective of an inclusive school and to promote cooperative learning, leading to the mutual enrichment of all students.
INCLUSIVE EDUCATION COURSE DESCRIPTION
Inclusive Education offers the opportunity to reflect and develop practical strategies to offer a high-quality education to all students, including those most vulnerable or at risk of exclusion, marginalization, or school failure.
The concept of inclusive education is based on a teaching tailored for the identity and for the individual and specific educational needs of each child, without losing sight of the common educational framework. It is a comprehensive and inclusive approach to promote relevant social values that are basically learned in contexts of diversity.
With this course you will learn to recognize the socio-educational implications of cultural diversity and the related special needs: you will be able to value them, manage them and respond to individual and group needs in both formal and non-formal settings.
Finally, it should be noted that this course will give you the ability to achieve the objective of a high-quality inclusive school and to promote cooperative learning, leading to the mutual enrichment of all students.
OBJECTIVES OF INCLUSIVE EDUCATION COURSE FOR TEACHERS
- Knowing the fundamental inclusive education methods
- Learning to identify students’ needs
- Developing critical capacities and values to accept differences as diversity
- Adjusting the educational response to the needs and resources of these students
- Developing a positive attitude towards student diversity
- Applying inclusive language
- Raising the student awareness about inclusive learning
- Promoting acceptance of and respect for differences among students as a factor of enrichment
- Detecting and eliminating the barriers to their learning and participation in school
- Identifying the situations and conditions necessary for collaborative work
- Identifying the needs and possibilities of the educational centre
- Being able to plan an educational response adapted to the needs
- Encouraging an active and participatory learning experience
- Comparing inclusion, special education and inclusive education
- Adapting inclusive education to curricula
- Applying multilevel teaching in class
- Applying cooperative groups in class
- Detecting current good practices and developments in Europe
- Exchanging experiences and cross-cultural practices
- Sharing ideas and materials between colleagues
- Improving language and communication skills
- Increasing international cooperation and intercultural awareness
SCHEDULE FOR THE INCLUSIVE EDUCATION COURSE FOR ERASMUS+TEACHERS
09:00-10:00 Meeting – Getting to know each other
10:00-11:00 Introduction to the curriculum
11:30-13:30 The history of inclusive education
14:00-15:00 Inclusive education paradigm
09:00-10:00 The difference between integration and inclusion
10:00-11:00 Social inclusion in school
11:30-13:30 Attention to diversity and educational inclusion
14:00-15:00 Methodological guidelines
09:00-10:00 Multilevel teaching and cooperative learning
10:00-11:00 Cooperative groups
11:30-13:30 Functions and principles of cooperative groups
14:00-15:00 Sample games, resources, practicalities
09:00-10:00 Sample activities to apply inclusive education
10:00-11:00 Sample activities to apply inclusive education
11:30-13:30 Challenges and barriers to inclusive education
14:00-15:00 Real case study and prepare an action plan
09:00-10:00 Real case study and prepare an action plan
10:00-11:00 Evaluation of activities and feedback
11:30-13:30 Best practices in Europe
14:00-15:00 Evaluation of the course – Europass Mobility and Certificates
5 days – 25 hours
* Please contact us for 7, 10, 14, 21 days courses!
* Materials, certificates and cultural activities included!
* Other course days are available, please ask for specific dates.
09.05.2022 > 13.05.2022
27.06.2022 > 01.07.2022
29.08.2022 > 02.09.2022
31.10.2022 > 04.11.2022
13.02.2023 – 17.02.2023
05.06.2023 – 09.06.2023
09.10.2023 – 13.10.2023
*Our teacher training courses can fully be funded by Erasmus+ program.
* Please contact us for all inclusive options or specific services depending on your needs and preferences.
- Responsible PLUS PROJECT
- Porpuse Answer you query.
- Legitimation Your consent.
- Recipient NAMECHEAP.
- Usage Rights Access, correct and erase data.