Inclusive Education Course
Inclusive Education Course for teachers
#Inclusion #Equality #Non-discrimination #InterculturalIntergenerationalAndSocialDivide #DemocracyAndDemocraticParticipation #RomasAndOtherMinorities #Disabilities #RefugeesAndMigrants EarlySchoolLeavingAndFailureInEducation #SpecialNeedsEducation #MulticulturalEducation #LGBT #Physical&MentalDisorders #Gender #HumanRights #Good/PoorLearners
Inclusive Education Course description
Inclusive Education offers the opportunity to reflect and develop practical strategies to offer a high-quality education to all students, including those most vulnerable or at risk of exclusion, marginalization, or school failure.
The concept of inclusive education is based on a teaching tailored for the identity and for the individual and specific educational needs of each child, without losing sight of the common educational framework. It is a comprehensive and inclusive approach to promote relevant social values that are basically learned in contexts of diversity.
With this course you will learn to recognize the socio-educational implications of cultural diversity and the related special needs: you will be able to value them, manage them and respond to individual and group needs in both formal and non-formal settings.
Finally, it should be noted that this course will give you the ability to achieve the objective of a high-quality inclusive school and to promote cooperative learning, leading to the mutual enrichment of all students.
Objectives of Inclusive Education Course for teachers
- To accept, understand, and attend to student differences and diversity in classroom
- To detect and eliminate the barriers to equal participation in school
- To develop an inclusive curriculum by including physical, cognitive, academic, social, cultural and emotional needs into learning
- To apply cooperative and culturally responsive teaching strategies for an inclusive classroom
- To organise and arrange inclusive classroom settings
- To build a community within the classroom
- To develop students’ empathy and respect for differences
- To recognize the importance of Human Rights Education as a tool to tackle/prevent discrimination in schools
- To detect current good practices about inclusive education
- To exchange ideas, experiences, materials and cross-cultural practices between colleagues
- To improve language and communication skills
- To increase international cooperation and intercultural awareness
Schedule for the Inclusive Education Course
09:00-10:00 Meeting – Getting to know each other
10:00-11:00 Introduction to the curriculum
11:30-13:30 The history of inclusive education
14:00-15:00 Inclusive education paradigm
09:00-10:00 The difference between integration and inclusion
10:00-11:00 Social inclusion in school
11:30-13:30 Attention to diversity and educational inclusion
14:00-15:00 Methodological guidelines
09:00-10:00 Multilevel teaching and cooperative learning
10:00-11:00 Cooperative groups
11:30-13:30 Functions and principles of cooperative groups
14:00-15:00 Sample games, resources, practicalities
09:00-10:00 Sample activities to apply inclusive education
10:00-11:00 Sample activities to apply inclusive education
11:30-13:30 Challenges and barriers to inclusive education
14:00-15:00 Real case study and prepare an action plan
09:00-10:00 Real case study and prepare an action plan
10:00-11:00 Evaluation of activities and feedback
11:30-13:30 Best practices in Europe
14:00-15:00 Evaluation of the course – Europass Mobility and Certificates
5 days – 25 hours
* Please contact us for 7, 10, 14, 21 days courses!
* Materials, certificates and cultural activities included!
*Other course days are available, please ask for specific dates.
20/02/2023 – 24/02/2023
07/08/2022 – 11/08/2023
30/10/2023 – 03/11/2023
19/02/2024 – 23/02/2024
05/08/2024 – 09/08/2024
02/12/2024 – 06/12/2024
20/05/2024 – 24/05/2024
30/09/2024 – 04/10/2024
* Our teacher training courses can fully be funded by Erasmus+ program.
* Please contact us for all inclusive options or specific services depending on your needs and preferences.
- Responsible PLUS PTOJECT
- Porpuse Answer you query.
- Legitimation Your consent.
- Recipient NAMECHEAP.
- Usage Rights Access, correct and erase data.