21st Century Education course
21st Century Education course for teachers
#KeyCompetencesDevelopment #Creativity #ArtsAndCulture #MediaLiteracy #DigitalLiteracy #Social/Environmental ResponsibilityOfEducationalInstitutions #EntrepreneurshipEducation #DigitalSkills #4C’s #Communication #Collaboration #CreativeThinking #CriticalThinking #ActiveCitizenship #CriticalReading/Writing #Drama #SoftSkills
21st Century Education course DESCRIPTION
Participants will walk away from this course with a clearer understanding of the significance of competencies in modern education. They will also be able to conceive of creative custom solutions using task-based learning, project-based learning, the flipped classroom, and visual thinking techniques. In addition, they will take home lesson plans and activities to make subjects more relevant, significant, and useful for student lives and careers.
Objectives of the 21st Century Education course for teachers
- To know the necessary skills to empower our students
- To incorporate these skills into lesson plans and other school activities
- To foster creativity and originality in classroom
- To enhance collaboration and communication in classroom
- To stimulate entrepreneurial mindset and initiative in classroom
- To promote active citizenship and social leadership in classroom
- To promote critical thinking and media literacy in classroom
- To gain flexibility and adaptability skills in classroom
- To detect current good practices about 21st Century Skills
- To exchange ideas, experiences, materials and cross-cultural practices between colleagues
- To improve language and communication skills
- To increase international cooperation and intercultural awareness
Schedule for the 21st Century Education course
To be confirmed
5 days – 25 hours
* Please contact us for 7, 10, 14, 21 days courses!
* Materials, certificates and cultural activities included!
*Other course days are available, please ask for specific dates.
24/07/2023 – 28/07/2023
04/03/2024 – 08/03/2024
19/08/2024 – 23/08/2024
16/12/2024 – 20/12/2024
27/03/2023 – 31/03/2023
* Our teacher training courses can fully be funded by Erasmus+ program.
* Please contact us for all inclusive options or specific services depending on your needs and preferences.
- Responsible PLUS PTOJECT
- Porpuse Answer you query.
- Legitimation Your consent.
- Recipient NAMECHEAP.
- Usage Rights Access, correct and erase data.