CODING AND ROBOTICS IN EDUTACION CURSE
Update you teaching methods to match the fast development of today’s world
Coding and Robotics in Educacion Course FOR TEACHERS
Coding and Robotics is an innovative way to integrate with our modern classroom, to practice STEAM terms and get in touch with the technological future
ROBOTICS IN EDUCACION COURSE FOR TEACHERS DESCRIPTION
The learning theory of constructionism asserts that people construct mental models to understand the world around them, and that this can be achieved through activities like building, tinkering, playing with components of machines and other systems, and watching how they interact.
Coding and Robotics is an innovative way to integrate with our modern classroom, to construct those mental models in our students, to build system thinking, learn engineering, and practice STEM concepts, following the theories of constructionism by using many robotic building kits. When writing codes, students must think both critically and creatively to tell a robot what motions to fulfil and they also have to ensure the code is correct. Also, perseverance through struggle, problem-solving, a sense of agency, and collaboration are all encouraged, fostered, and achieved through such projects.
This course is aimed at school education teachers who want to start integrating Coding in their classrooms. Teachers can easily introduce both coding into their curriculum through various programs, and robotics, which naturally aligns with programming learning and sometimes it can be quite an investment because it doesn’t require absolutely to be an ICT specialist! The exercises are designed to develop necessary programming skills step by step, and methods to teach children to think logically, as a software developer would do, which may also be useful in many everyday situations. By developing new skills, users are encouraged to plan and develop innovations in robotics.
The training’s goal is to learn to understand and to use technology to invent something new, to prepare content to apply it with your students and also to observe good practices of robotics and coding, which are already used in Europe’s educational area.
OBJECTIVES CODING AND ROBOTICS IN EDUCATION COURSE FOR TEACHERS
- Computational thinking as a 21st century skill: basic terminology
- Introduction to coding and coding languages
- Free online coding tools & resources
- Creating animations and games
- Programming with Arduino
- Introduction to robotics
- Robotics for young children: Bee-Bot, Dash and Dot, Ozobot, etc.
- Designing robots for specific activities and scenarios
- Gears, pulleys, torque, friction, timing, sensors, and program loops
- Lego mindstorm as a classroom tool and programming basics
- Detecting current good practices and developments in Europe
- Exchanging experiences and cross-cultural practices
- Sharing ideas and materials between colleagues
- Improving language and communication skills
- Increasing international cooperation and intercultural awareness
SCHEDULE FOR CODING AND ROBOTICS IN EDUCATION COURSE FOR ERASMUS+ TEACHERS
09:00-10:00 Meeting – Getting to know each other
10:00-11:00 Introduction to the curriculum
11:30-13:30 Introduction to Coding
14:00-15:00 Basic terminology
09:00-10:00 Coding languages (*according to the request)
10:00-11:00 Coding languages
11:30-13:30 Creating animations and games
14:00-15:00 Practical application
09:00-10:00 Introduction to Robotics
10:00-11:00 Robotics tools and programs (*according to the request)
11:30-13:30 Robotics tools and programs (*according to the request)
14:00-15:00 Designing robots for specific activities and scenarios
09:00-10:00 Practical applications
10:00-11:00 Designing robots by using coding and programming basics
11:30-13:30 Designing robots by using coding and programming basics
14:00-15:00 Designing robots by using coding and programming basics
09:00-10:00 Presentation of activities and feedback
10:00-11:00 Presentation of activities and feedback
11:30-13:30 Best practices in Europe
14:00-15:00 Evaluation of the course – Europass Mobility and Certificates
5 days – 25 hours
* Please contact us for 7, 10, 14, 21 days courses!
* Materials, certificates and cultural activities included!
*Other course days are available, please ask for specific dates.
24.01.2022 > 28.01.2022
28.03.2022 > 01.04.2022
23.05.2022 > 27.05.2022
25.07.2022 > 29.07.2022
26.09.2022 > 30.09.2022
28.11.2022 > 02.12.2022
09.01.2023 > 13.01.2023
01.05.2023 > 05.05.2023
04.09.2023 > 08.09.2023
*Our teacher training courses can fully be funded by Erasmus+ program.
* Please contact us for all inclusive options or specific services depending on your needs and preferences.
- Responsible PLUS PROJECT
- Porpuse Answer you query.
- Legitimation Your consent.
- Recipient NAMECHEAP.
- Usage Rights Access, correct and erase data.